you to thrive
you to thrive
Our audacious vision is to empower 1 million women to transform how they feel about themselves, their relationships and their lives. To know themselves, care for themselves and be themselves. To be true to themselves. To feel more authentic, confident, calm and connected. To thrive. At work. In life.
We will do this through nurturing and nourishing the feminine, by
- Offering the Online Authentic Woman Program. To know yourself. Care for yourself. Be yourself. A step-by-step path to transform your life through foundational wisdom, science, stories, tools & evidence based practices.
- Offering Individual and Group Mentoring Programs to support and empower women to live true to themselves. At Work. In life.
- Offering a corporate Authentic Leadership Program and a unique 4 week online learning and wellbeing program
- Offering products and retreats that nurture and nourish our feminine essence.
- Creating a global Community of authentic women to support each other. We believe we’re not meant to do this alone and women are at their best supporting and empowering themselves and each other.
- Connecting and Collaborating with our Tribe. With those organisations, groups, communities and individuals that want to empower all women to thrive. As part of this we currently support Maiti Nepal whose vision is a society free of the trafficking of women and children.
We believe this all begins with an inner revolution.
We are living in an era of enormous change. We are calling out for a revolution, for everything outside of us to change – our communities, our cultures, our environments, our workplaces, our lives. And so they must.
Yet, the revolution we want to see on the outside must begin with the revolution we first need to experience on the inside.
This is the inner work. Being more aware of our thoughts, feelings, behaviours and the internal assumptions, patterns and beliefs that drive our choices. Being more aware of our strengths and value and what brings meaning and purpose to our lives. Learning how to live more from our feminine essence. Learning how to be our own best friends and how to care for ourselves emotionally, mentally, financially and physically. Creating the lives and relationships we truly desire. Beginning with our relationship with our self.
The reward? A sustainable life lived with a deep sense of meaning, authenticity, confidence, calmness, connection and empowerment. A life where women live true to themselves. And a world where women, men and children all thrive.
We have also created the Authentic Woman Scholarship Fund to support women who aren’t able to afford our online Program at this time in their life.
With great warmth
Jo Wagstaff & the Authentic Woman Team